The Components And Functions of the Syringe Mold
Forming part. That is, after the Syringe Mould is assem […]
- Forming part. That is, after the Syringe Mould is assembled and closed, it directly forms the component parts of the cavity of the plastic product, including a convex mold, a concave mold, a core, a rod, or an insert.
- Mold clamping guide part. It is a component set to make the movable and fixed syringe molds align correctly with the central axis when the mold is closed. There are guide posts, guide hole sleeves or inclined taper parts.
- Product launch part. It is the components used to push the molded injection product out of the molding syringe mold cavity, including ejector rod, fixed plate, push plate and cushion block.
- The core drawing part. When demolding plastic products with pits or side holes in injection molding, first pull out the core mechanism parts for pits and side holes, such as the frequently used inclined guide posts, inclined sliders, and bent pins.
- Heating and cooling part of the syringe mold body. It refers to a control system that adapts to the temperature of the injection molding process of plastic products, such as resistance heating plates, rods and their electronic control components; the cooling part uses circulating cooling water pipes, etc.
- The supporting part of the syringe mold body. It refers to the auxiliary parts to ensure the correct operation of the syringe mold body, such as movable and fixed mold pads, positioning rings, lifting rings and various fastening screws.
- Pouring melt channel. It refers to the flow channel that can lead the molten material injected through the nozzle to the cavity of the forming syringe mold. It can usually be divided into the main flow channel, the branch flow channel, the bushing mouth and the cold material tank.
- Vent holes. It refers to the part that can discharge the air in the syringe mold cavity. Generally, there is no need for special vent holes for small products, and the air in the cavity can be discharged from the gap between the matching parts; for large Needleless Injection Site, syringe molds must be provided with vent holes.